Friday, July 15, 2011

Back to Retro

I just found this website called Modcloth. which is bringing back retro vintage styles from every era with a new age twist. Although I thought I was the first to find this online store, when I told my friends about it they only stared at me for a few seconds and started laughing because they had been there and done that. 

Because Modcloth is an online store, you don’t have the benefit of trying on what you wish to buy. However, there is a clear description of whether something is true to size, runs small, or runs a little large. These specifics are under the details icon on he right hand side, just above the list of sizes. 

One of the things I love about Modcloth is they have new releases, everyday. Just below the price of the item is an indicator on whether that particular item was released that day or the previous day. Items that have been out for more than two days have no indicator, but are still as cute as the new releases.

 Whether its now, yesterday, or tomorrow, Modcloth’s clothes are always, have always, and will always be relevant. 









3 comments: