Wednesday, July 27, 2011

High Waisted Hype

Passing the belly button and working their way up to the bust line, high waisted shorts are giving a new meaning to the term “wedgie.”
These inappropriate shorts are reaching new lows as protruding backsides are oozing out of them for everyone to see. Although not by choice, it seems nearly impossible to escape the cheeks of others (as if it weren’t painful enough to look at your own.)
Some teens are cutting a fresh pair of jeans themselves to show the perfect amount of cheek. Sadly, this not only cuts the cost, but cuts the cheek off, halfway.
No matter your preference, short and revealing, or long and classic, people will notice you (or at least your backside.)









 



 

3 comments:

  1. Ugh it's gross to have you butt hanging out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Grace - too much information in this fashion trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go to a public school where this is very common and I can say my friend and I spend most of our day complaining about having to see girl's butts coming out of their shorts. COVER UP!!!

    ReplyDelete