Drop your Fedoras, because despite what you think, turbans are the next expected fad of the season.
Turbans are known as the Middle Eastern accessory but the “Americanized” version gives the traditional turban a chicer and more edgy look.
Designers like Vena Cava top off their runway looks with a head turning turban to keep the onlookers constantly interested. Other than the runway, the right occasion for a turban is up to the brave soul who chooses to where it.
If your looking for an everyday turban, Gold Saturn is your one stop shop. From, Leopard and Python print, to bejeweled and solid colors, every turban you can imagine is at your finger tips.
Are you wondering how much these turbans will cost you? Ranging anywhere from $40 to to $152, you may want to crack open your piggy bank before hitting the mall for your turban shopping adventure.



I think of Gloria Swanson in the movie Sunset Blvd. When I think of turbans. I can't believe they are going to try to revive this fashion trend! I guess it is good for a bad hair day.
ReplyDeleteThese are more like headbands than turbans. Still, it's weird they would try to make these a trend.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete